THETIS MRV Videos - Verifiers
Before verifiers can use THETIS-MRV to assess Monitoring Plans (MPs) and verify Emission Reports (ERs), there a couple of configurations which have to be done in the following sequence:
- Apply for an account registering as a verifier user
- Enter verifier company details
- If necessary add new users under the same Verifier account
- Define email notification as deemed appropriate
- Enter Accreditation details to be confirmed by System Administrator
- Wait that System Administrator confirms the accreditation details
- On success, wait that companies request a partnership
- On success, wait that companies assign the accredited verifier to each ship where verification activities will be required
From this moment onwards, users of the verifier will be able to see the list of all the ships the verifier is linked to.
If the companies decide to draft MPs in the system, then they can be assessed in the system once companies submit the MP to the Verifier.
At the end of each reporting period, companies will have to generate ERs in the system. They will have to be assessed by the verifier in the system once companies submit the ER to the verifier.
In order to facilitate the understanding of the configuration process as well as the actual work of assessing and submitting MPs and ERs, please go through the list of THETIS-MRV video tutorials available below.
For additional support or suggestions, the Helpdesk team can be reached at
|V08 View and Assess a MP
Verifier Views and Assessing a Monitoring Plan
|V09 View and Assess ER
08 Fev 2018, 7'13
Verifier Views and Assessing an Emission Report
Verification Report and Document of Compliance
|V10 Create a VR and Issue the DoC
08 Fev 2018, 9'43
Verifier create a Verification Report and Issues the Document of Compliance